Target GiftCards give employees and customers the freedom to choose from hundreds of leading brands at over 1,700 U.S. stores and Target.com. They can also be used at a Target Clinic or Target Pharmacy or redeemed for groceries.
The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCards are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc.
Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.
eGIFT CARD REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS:
You can use your Target eGiftCard to make purchases on Target.com.
- Choose your perfect gift at Target.com.
- Enter your eGiftCard number and Access number when you check out.
- We'll apply your eGiftCard automatically.
Redeem at a Target store, only with your web-enabled mobile device.
- eGiftCards can't be used in stores unless uploaded to a web-enabled mobile device (message and data rates may apply)
- Use your web-enabled mobile device to save eGiftCards to your Mobile Gift Card account
- At checkout, a Target team member will scan the eGiftCard from your web-enabled mobile device
- eGiftCards can't be replaced, so please save eGiftCards to your Target.com account or Mobile Gift Card account
- Additional information is listed below for mobile users
Save to mobile Gift Card account:
- From your web-enabled mobile phone, go to m.target.com or the Target app on your iPhone or Android.
- In the "My Target" section, select "My Gift Cards".
- Create a mobile Gift Card account (or sign in to your existing account) and save your Gift Card.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- See Target's mobile Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Save to Target.com account:
- Sign into your Target.com account.
- Save your eGiftCard in the payment options section of your account.